name it kids
WATERPROOF SOFTSHELL PANTS
Added to your bag
Free shipping from CHF 99,90
Extended return period for 100 days
More information on delivery costs here
Don't let bad weather get in the way of an outdoor adventure.
Waterproofness describes a material's ability to withstand water and is measured by the pressure from a water column in millimetres. Water column pressure shows how much water a product can resist. The higher the pressure, the more waterproof your outerwear is.
NAME IT outerwear marked with one drop or more is waterproof.
- 3,000 mm – 5,000 mmGreat for rain showers and changeable weather.
- 5,000 mm – 10,000 mmIdeal for longer periods outside in heavy rain.
- From 10,000 mmExcellent when the rain is pouring down and you need to be outside all day.
Breathability is a term used to describe a textile’s ability to transport vapour and is determined by how easily it can pass through the fabric. The higher the number, the more vapour can pass through the fabric and the more breathable the product is.
Every child is different, and therefore their sense of breathability can vary depending on climate, activity level, fluid intake and sweat.
NAME IT outerwear marked with one arrow or more is breathable.
- 500 g/m2/24hIdeal for active play outside for long periods of time.
- 3,000 g/m2/24hPerfect when your child needs is going to be active the whole day.
- From 4,000 g/m2/24hSuperb for active play outside all day.
Warm outerwear is necessary for colder seasons, especially if you live in a cold climate and spend a lot of time outside.
Every child is unique; some feel naturally warm, and some feel colder. Our collection is divided into levels representing the insulation abilities of each individual product.
The number of snowflakes on NAME IT's outerwear indicates how warm the outerwear is.
- Light insulationGood for days with tricky and variable weather.
- Medium insulationGreat for colder days spent outside.
- High insulationPerfect when staying outside in cold weather all day.
Adventures can be challenging, and they demand durable outerwear.
Durability is measured by the ability of the material to withstand friction before it breaks. This is measured using the Martindale rub test. The higher the number, the better the durability. All our technical outerwear is meant to be used and is designed to be durable.
Reinforcement on exposed areas adds to the durability of the outerwear since the reinforcements are made from extremely durable fabrics. This makes it possible for your child to play and have fun outside for a long time - and possible for the products to be passed on to siblings.
NAME IT outerwear marked with two arrows or more is highly durable.
- 15,000 – 20,000 MartindaleVery durable and perfect for everyday use.
- 20,000 – 50,000 MartindaleIncredibly durable and great for play.
- From 50,000 MartindaleExtremely durable, which makes it the perfect choice for playing outdoors every day.
- Partly taped seams
- Reinforcement on knee and seat
- Reflective detail
- Water repellant
- Product Type : Trousers - Functionality : Breathability 3,000g/m2/24h - Functionality : Durability 20,000 Martindale - Functionality : Waterproofness 8,000mm - Functionality : Windproof - Functionality : Membrane between the lining and shell fabric providing waterproof and windproof protection - Closing : Zip fastening - Leg details : Elasticated hems - Leg details :Detachable and adjustable foot loops made of durable rubber for a comfortable fit around the foot - Lining : Fleece lining for warmth and a soft feel - Padding : Light insulation - Extra details : Adjustable waist - Extra details : Decorative reflective details - Extra details : Elasticated hem - Extra details : Elasticated waist - Extra details : Reinforcement on knees and seat - Wash/Finish : ECO Water-repellent treatment - Wash/Finish : PFAS FREE
ECO Water-repellent treatment gives you a guarantee that fluorine substances have not been used to make the product water-repellent, PFAS FREE - No fluorine compounds are used in our products.
Article Number 13165362_Black
Materials and Care
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat settings
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Drip line dry
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery (SwissPost Economy)
Fri, 29 Sep - Mon, 02 Oct
Free from 90,00 Fr.
Home Delivery (SwissPost Priority)
Thu, 28 Sep - Fri, 29 Sep
Free from 99,90 Fr.
For more information, visit Delivery Options.
You have 100 days to return your items by using the label provided and returning your parcel to the same courier that delivered your items.
For more information, visit Return & Exchange.
Returns cost 1.99 CHF and will be deducted from your refund.