SNOW10 TECHNICAL SKI JACKET
name it kids
SNOW10 Technical ski jacket
- Waterproof - 10000 mm
- Breathable - 4000 g/m2/24H
- Fully taped seams
- Reflective details
- Detachable hood
- Detachable faux fur hem
- Skipass pocket on one sleeve
- Storm cuff with thumbhole at sleeve ends
- Soft fleece inside the body and at the backside of collar
- YKK Zip closure
- Zip guard to prevent skin pinching
- Snow gaiter inside the bottom of the jacket, which can be closed with push buttons
- ECO Water repellent treatment – gives you a guarantee that the product has not been treated with any kind of fluorine substances.
It is important to us that your child stays warm and dry, when wearing our products. Our water- and windproof outerwear will protect your child from rain, snow and wind.
This style allows your child's body to breathe, while still being warm and dry. Perfect for active and adventurous children.
FULLY TAPED SEAMS
With fully taped seams, we secure a complete waterproof protection for your child.
We recommend fluid detergent when washing outerwear because fluid detergent is easily washed out leaving less soap left overs in the garment.
- Outer: 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Polyester, Padding: 100% Polyester, Fur: 70% Acrylic, 30% Polyester
Machine wash at max 40°C under gentle wash programme
Do not bleach
Tumble dry on low heat settings
Low temp. iron. Highest temp. 100°C
Do not dry clean
- Article Number: 13183687